A. DEFINITION OF EVALUATION:
It is an appraised work performance. It is a process of making judgment on the basis of assessment. Appraisal means to estimate the value (often use).
- BASIC STEPS OF THE EVALUATION:
- What is to be evaluated?
- Collect the information(needed)
- Compare your result with the objectives.
- Judge whether and to what extra, the objective has been decided, whether continue the programme as such to change it or stop it.
- IN SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMME:
- Method of training and learning
- Individual reading
- Small group learning in class-room
- Learning new skills
- Individual on job training
- STEPS OF LEARNING SKILLS:
- Learning skills usually begin with observation of the trainee
- Initiates the action of the trainee
- Skills have been acquired individual
- Segments & the trainee must begin to practice skills as whole
- Finally skills is practiced more or less automatically
- It’s almost never lost.
- GENERAL PLAN FOR THE WARD TO EVALUATE:
Generally plan of the ward facilities are:
- Artificial lighting
- Night lighting
- Walls & floors
- Relative rooms
- Call system
- Toilet facility
- Treatment facility
- Waiting room
- Emergency exit