English- BSN (Generic)
1. Yesterday she sent ______ SMS to me.
B. All of these
2. That day he _________ do as I asked him to do.
A. Does not
B. Did not
C. would not
D. Will not
3. Where is__________ pen, I gave you yesterday?
4. Are you waiting for him __________the airport?
5. An eagle flies faster than any other bird of prey (Identify underlined phrase)
6. They are walking ______the North.
7. He drove his car very slowly (identify the marked phrase)
A. conjunction/ adjective
B. adverb/ adverb
C. adverb/ adjective
D. adjective/ adverb
8. I have already _____________this movie, you must buy another one.
9. They have been working in Karachi_______16 years.
C. up to
10. The jet sped into the deep blue sky. (Identify underlined phrase)
11. ______Sun rises in ______east.
12. They will be driving______2pm____4pm.
A. from/up to
13. Sana has_________ her book to me to mark important chapters that may help her in her interview.
14. Last Tuesday it _________raining since morning.
B. had been
15. She did not _______her convocation ceremony.
D. have been tending
16. Sobia & Fehmida _______plucked many flowers four garden recently.
A. have been
17. They usually _______English in their offices thus, we don’t face problem in understanding their instructions.
18. Mr. Saleem is ____lecturer in our college.
19. Why were you so angry? (Identify underlined phrase)
20. The way he answered me was really so sweet (identify the marked phrase)
21. You have been doing your lab work___________24 hour
22. Last Sunday they _________me several questions before my flight to Dubai.
23. Our team has been maintaining the score ____________15 minutes and 37seconds.
24. Your friend is really sweet (identify the underline phrase)
25. Did you ___________attention to the announcement?
D. Had paid
26. Did Ayesha call her brother yesterday? Yes, she__________
B. did not called
D. have not been calling
27. He is an intelligent but a lazy boy (identify conjunction)
28. Farhan has gone home _______he had to leave for his job interview in the afternoon.
29. Ali and Ahsan have been living in Islamabad ______January.
B. up to
30. She is my ___aunty, she is very sweet:
B. none of these
31. Several planets are bigger than the earth. (Identify subject)
A. the earth
C. Planets and earth
D. several planets
32. He is _________honest man among all.
C. All these
33. My sibling did not ____________to meet their class fellow.
A. Will go
34. She answered every question very beautifully. (Identify underlined phrase)
35. Today Hammad ________helping his brother to complete his task.
36. Zara decided to-do ______best she could.
D. None of these
37. Next year we ___________admission in Lahore.
A. Will get
B. have got
D. will got
38. These days she is trying to _________some different research work.
39. Salman is such a tremendous player; he is ______Shahid Afridi of our team.
B. none of these