A. DEFINITION OF SUPERVISION:
- Supervision is a process of ensuring that staff performs their duties effectively.
- Supervision is a process by which the performance of the workers is improved in order to achieve the goals by the objectives of programmed.
- DEFINITION OF SUPERVISOR:
A person who does the work of supervision.
- TYPES OF SUPERVISION:
- Autocratic Style
- Democratic Style
- Laissez fair (Anarchic) Style
- METHOD OF CONTROL ON SUPERVISION:
- Using work schedule
- Visits by supervisor