A. DEFINITION OF CONFLICTS:
It is a mental struggle resulting from opposite ideas is called conflict.
TYPES OF CONFLICTS:
- Approach-approach conflict
- Avoidance-avoidance conflict
- Approach-avoidance conflict
- Inter-personal conflict
- Inter-group conflict
- Organizational conflict
- Intra-individual conflict
- STAGES OF CONFLICTS:
- Open dispute
- Known & expressed difference
- PERSONAL PROBLEM OF THE STAFF:
- Finance problem
- Child sickness problem
- Relative death problem
- Quarrel with his wife prodem
- Personal worries problem
- HOW TO PREVENT FROM CONFLICTS:
- Frequent meeting of team members
- Allowing people to express views openly & telling the whole decide
- Sharing agreed objectives
- Distributing work freely
- Distributing work fairly having clear & detailed job description.
- SETTING OF THE CONFLICTS:
- First, the leader should interview each person involved separates.
- Second, the leader must try to decide what is the real problem
- Third, the each person should be asked repeatly, how they stop the argument and whether willing to overcome.
When the real cause is understood & solution suggested, leader should participate the both sides for work again in fairly manner.